Imagery for Creative Artists | 2-day Workshop | 5-6 April 2024 | 9 AM – 2 PM EDT / 3 PM – 8 PM CET
In this 2-day workshop, we will explore how creative artists can more deeply tap into your creativity, dialogue with your images, and bring forth the imagery of what you truly desire to manifest as a creative artist.
Mala Kline, SOI Senior Teacher and Certified Practitioner of Saphire® Imagery, and creative artist, will lead this fascinating exploration of your individual creative process as part of the universal pattern of creation conceived as the Lightning Flash in the Kabbalah – a passage of light that spans from intuitive insight all the way to actual manifestation.
We will look at the different stages of the creative process you need to go through in order to trigger artistic expression at new levels and in new ways, as never before.
We will explore what it means – and takes – to create from Dreaming, a way of your body experiencing and processing the perceived information by constantly generating a flow of images that runs alongside our daily consciousness. This is the so-called “glorious body of imagination.” We will practice how to plunge into this vast pool of awareness that lies beneath the surface of your consciousness, to connect to your knowing so you can bring forth the images of what your soul truly desires to create and manifest.
We will look at how:
- dreaming is a way of creating through receiving
- to find your one-pointed question to guide your creative process
- to undo inhibitions and blockages to always maintain your creative flow
- to trust your intuition by following the images you receive
- to be the witness, to not interfere willfully and surrender to the creative power instead
- to work with dreams as your guide in the process
- to allow a unique form to emerge as a result of your creative process, created in specific language emerging from your own dreaming.
If you have a creative practice you wish to develop further, a project you are currently working on, an idea you want to entertain, questions and blockages you cannot face alone, or simple curiosity about how dreams and dreaming may be of help in your creativity, you might want to jump on board.
This workshop will bring you closer to your Dream. It will expand ways to surrender to the flow of dreaming and imagery without impediment. And it will help you to set the inner timer, so that whatever you are to manifest can arrive on time.
Imagery for Creative Artists | 5-6 April 2024 | 9 AM – 2 PM EDT / 3 PM – 8 PM CET