October 26, 2022 – May 17, 2023 | Wednesdays | 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM EDT (US)
During this course, you will develop an in-depth understanding of dreaming from the SOI perspective. Using the DreamOpening® method developed by Catherine Shainberg, you will learn to open the dream, developing skill in navigating the four levels of this process: clarification, pattern, opening, secret, and a fifth level if needed, the tikkun or correction.
The Dream Circle method unique to SOI will encourage participants in each session to present a dream and if the dream is chosen (through a dreaming technique which all participate in), that dream becomes the focus of the session’s activities in a process called “opening up” the dream.
Over the course of 21 weeks, you will learn to distinguish the four levels of opening the dream and to ponder whether the dream is open-ended or completed. And you will also learn much more:
- What is the state called dreaming?
- How do we plunge in to discover what is really happening in the depths of our being?
- Do we have to wait for night to roll in again to tap into this cornucopia of wisdom?
- Can we become conscious in our dreamtime that we are dreaming?
- Can we meet others at will in the dream state?
- Can we prove (verify) that we have actually met them?
We will address such issues as what the night dream is; why we have dreams; what and how to understand what they our dreams are telling us; how to access them; and how to get them to answer our questions and solve our problems, among many other fascinating elements of dreaming.
Over the 21 weeks, we will:
- Explore different types of dreams and the ladder of transformation they offer us
- Learn and practice DreamOpening® techniques
- Discover the true question of the dream
- Respond to the necessity of the dream and why it is a crucial part of your dream work
- Learn to work with dream partners, exchanging messages and dream objects, meeting in dream locations
- Learning to dream awake
- Practice Incubation techniques, to let images and dreams develop and clarify
- Explore lucid dreaming and out of body experiences and how to develop them.
- Post dreams to a secure, online portal (students will receive credentials by the first day) for course discussion
At the end of this course you will be able to immediately understand the message of a dream and through this inner gazing process will learn to dialogue with your subconscious through dreams and images. The more you practice inner gazing the more you create light within and attain the true alignment your soul craves. This is a true path to enlightenment. We will actively engage in many short and dynamic DreamOpening® exercises based on the Saphire® Imagery method as taught by the School of Images.®
The SOI 2022-23 Calendar
October 24, 2022 – May 19, 2023
October 24 – December 16, 2022
Part 1: January 23 – March 31, 2023
Part 2: May 1 – 19, 2023
Breaks – no classes or sessions
December 16, 2022 – January 22, 2023
April 1 – April 30, 2023