DreamBirth® Pregnancy III – Mondays from October 24 – December 12, 2022 | 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT (US) | Fall Only
Claudia Raiken, Master DreamBirth® Practitioner, leads the third course in the DreamBirth® Pregnancy series. She will lead you through exercises for an easier pregnancy and less painful labor, as well as exercises that deal with emotions and thoughts that might get in the way of a happy pregnancy and successful, calm labor.
There are many exercises that improve relationships and communication; primarily with your baby, but also with your partner, your family, and everybody who will be present at and around the birth.
This 8 week course is divided into two parts.
4 weeks | Postpartum Issues & Family Integration
- Exercises to repair the body postpartum so it can return to its former glory!
- Exercises to help your family accept and enjoy the arrival of your new baby, including exercises for the siblings and partner
- Exercises to involve the second parent about their role and inclusion in the growing family
- Exercises to deal with postpartum depression and create a stable and healthy emotional state
4 Weeks | Problems of Pregnancy & Labor
These four classes are a mixture of feedback and exercises for problems that arise during pregnancy and upon what was presented in first two Courses:
- Exercises for pre-eclampsia, to restore fetal heart rate, torn muscles, tendons, clearing infection, lowering blood pressure, endometriosis and pelvic pain, and gestational diabetes.
Classes will be organized around practitioner and student needs and desires, as each situation presented may require different exercises than those mentioned above.
This course will meet on Oct 24, 31, Nov 7, 14, 21, 28, Dec 5, 12, 2022
The SOI 2022-23 Calendar
October 24, 2022 – May 19, 2023
October 24 – December 16, 2022
Part 1: January 23 – March 31, 2023
Part 2: May 1 – 19, 2023
Breaks – no classes or sessions
December 16, 2022 – January 22, 2023
April 1 – April 30, 2023