Read an excerpt here !
In this step-by-step guide to kabbalistic practices to connect with your natural inner genius and liberate the light within you, Catherine Shainberg reveals how to tap instantly into the subconscious and receive answers to urgent questions. This method, called the Kabbalah of Light, originated with Rabbi Isaac the Blind of Posquieres (1160-1235) and has been passed down by an ancient kabbalistic family, the Sheshet of Gerona, in an unbroken transmission spanning more than 800 years.
The modern lineage holder of the Kabbalah of Light, Shainberg shares 159 short experiential exercises and practices to help you begin dialoguing with your subconscious through images. The images that pop up during these practices are unexpected and revelatory, and she discusses how to open them to greater understanding. At first, they may show you aspects of yourself you don’t like. But seeing them serves as both a diagnosis and a direct path to transformation. Fast and simple, the practices can help you discover your areas of “stuckness,” release past traumas and ancestral patterns, free the imagination, and open the way to the bliss promised us in the Garden of Eden.
Beginning this fertile dialogue with your inner world leads you to uncover your soul’s purpose and manifest your dreams in this world. Once your inner dream world and outer reality have merged, you will be able to see your superconscious–your soul’s blueprint–and experience the ecstatic illumination of a heart-centered life.
- Pages: 352
- Book Size: 6 x 9
- ISBN-13: 9781644114742
- Imprint: Inner Traditions
- On Sale Date: July 5, 2022
- Format: Paperback Book
- Illustrations: 2 b&w illustrations
- Shares 159 short exercises and practices to tap instantly into your subconscious mind and receive answers to your most important questions
- Explains how to dialogue with and understand the imagery and metaphors that arise during these practices
- Offers powerful practices to discover your areas of “stuckness” and quickly clear them, thus releasing past traumas and ancestral patterns and freeing the flow of the imagination for enhanced creativity and joy in life
- Available from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Inner Traditions, IndieBound, and your favorite bookstore