A New Portal to Your Dreams
You know how to walk, but do you know how to dream?
Most of us take dreams for granted and experience them as mysterious visitors whose contents and meaning are elusive even as they may really have a powerful effect upon us.
What if we could open our dreams in a way that changes and expands how dreams inform you, guide you and transform your life? We call this DreamOpening®.
Dreams are messages from the subconscious. Not opening them is akin to not reading a letter that was sent to you. It might contain information that could change your life.
DreamOpening® reveals the language and necessity of dreams – the truth within the dream or image that deserves your attention. Through the four levels of the DreamOpening® method – the story, the pattern, the question and the secret – you will gain access to the true meaning of your dreams and images, unique to each dreamer.
Mala Kline, SOI Certified Practitioner and Senior Teacher, will lead you in an exploration of your dreamscape that is unique and transformative. In this exciting 7-week course you will:
- Understand different types of dreams and the transformative power they offer us
- Discover the true question of our dream(s)
- Respond to the “necessity of the dream” and why it is a crucial part of your dream work
- Explore dreaming awake, lucid dreaming and out-of-body experiences
You will discover:
- Why you have dreams
- How to clearly understand your dreams in a new way
- What your dreams are really trying to tell you
- How to use your dreams to gain valuable answers to your important life questions and manifest the life of your dreams
- And so much more…