Easing Into Labor – The DreamBirth® Way | April 30-May 21 | 2:30-4 :30 pm ET (US)
The arrival of your baby may be the most exciting moment of your life. The way to that moment – through labor – is often depicted and experienced as difficult, even frightening. Many women (and their partners) can be anxious about this part of the childbirth process.
But what if you could have an easier way to enter and experience labor and childbirth? You can! It is called DreamBirth®.
DreamBirth® is a remarkable tool for all stages of the birthing process and specifically, for labor and childbirth. With DreamBirth® you can:
- Learn to see, connect and communicate with your baby throughout your Labor
- Create a beneficial birth environment for you and your baby
- Promote optimal fetal positioning
- Help reduce pain during labor
- Diminish anxiety for you and your birth partner
- Accelerate the post-partum healing process
- Minimize side effects of medication
- Create deeper intimacy between you and your partner during childbirth
On Your Way to an Easier Labor
In these four sessions, you will learn simple, effective strategies for every stage of labor. We will address
- Practical matters such as common hospital and/or doula routines, including ways to transform potentially distracting or problematic situations in a hospital or home birth setting.
- Emotions that may get in the way, such as fear, anxiety, guilt, doubt, and lack of confidence.
- Post-partum concerns including milk production, sleep exhaustion and feelings of overwhelm.
- Quick, easy and effective imaginal exercises to repair the body postpartum and to connect with baby before, during and after labor.
You will learn all the DreamBirth® exercises you need for childbirth that have been time-tested in countless births. These exercises will benefit your baby, those who attend your childbirth, and most of all, you and your body.
Fee: $200 for four sessions
Meeting Schedule: April 30, May 7, 14, 21,2023 | Sundays 2:30-4 :30 pm, Eastern Time (US)