DreamOpening® in Japanese is offered each Monday between November 6, 2023 – May 13, 2024** | 6:45 AM – 8:30 AM EST (US)* / 8:45 PM – 10:30 PM (GMT +9) Japan | in Japanese and English
DreamOpening® is a simple, four level process of “reading” that teaches you the language of dreams and of your subconscious images. Travis Carrier certified SOI practitioner, will introduce you to the breakthrough techniques of the SOI’s founder and world renowned author and teacher, Dr. Catherine Shainberg.
After learning SOI’s DreamOpening® method and distinguishing four levels of opening–the story, the pattern, the question and the secret–you will gain access to the meaning of your dreams and images. Dreams are messages from the subconscious. Not opening them is akin to not reading a letter that was sent to you. It might contain information that could change your life.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of what the night dream is and discover exactly:
- Why you have dreams
- How to decipher and clearly understand your dreams
- What your dreams are trying to tell you
- How to use your dreams to gain valuable answers to your questions and manifest your life
The Dream Circle method unique to SOI will encourage participants in each session to present a dream and if the dream is chosen (through a dreaming technique which all participate in), that dream becomes the focus of the session’s activities in a process called “opening up” the dream.
DreamOpening® is an integral part of the SOI training. In each class, a dream presented by a student is opened by the group. There is no analysis or interpretation of the dream, and no opinions or judgments about the dream are offered by members of the group; they are secondary dreamers, giving insight about the images in your dreams to consider. Dreams are opened to reveal their necessity—that is, guidance for action on the highest level–unique to each dreamer. Because the language of dreams is universally applicable, dreams contain revelation and guidance for each one according to one’s needs.
Through this technique, we will work to answer the following questions:
- What is the dreaming state?
- How do we plunge into our dreams to discover what is really happening in the depths of our being?
- Do we have to wait for night to roll in to tap into this cornucopia of wisdom?
- Can we become conscious in our dreamtime that we are dreaming?
- Can we meet others at will in the dream state?
- Can we prove (verify) that we have actually met them?
Over the 21 weeks of this course, we will:
- Explore different types of dreams and the ladder of transformation they offer us
- Discover the true question of the dream
- Respond to the necessity of the dream and why it is a crucial part of your dream work
- Learn to work with dream partners, exchanging messages and dream objects and meeting in dream locations
- Learn to dream awake
- Explore lucid dreaming and out-of-body experiences and how to develop them
- Post dreams to a secure, online portal (students will receive credentials by the first day) for use in course discussion
During our studies, we will actively engage in many short and dynamic DreamOpening® exercises based on the Saphire® Imagery method as taught by the School of Images.®
At the end of this course you will be able to immediately understand the message of a dream. Through this inner gazing process you will learn to dialogue with your subconscious through dreams and images. The more you practice inner gazing the more you create light within and attain the true alignment your soul craves. This is a true path to enlightenment.
Fee: $1300 USD
Special Offer: Now, students can enjoy special bundle pricing when taking bothJapanese DreamOpening and Japanese Imagery!
Register for both Japanese DreamOpening and Japanese Imagery at the same time and enjoy 10% off your combined tuition for these courses. Contact Makiko Maki locally or via email to SOI at firstname.lastname@example.org
**As this course begins later in the School year, an additional two dates will be added to the Calendar. Students will be notified of the additional dates as soon as possible.
The SOI Japan 2023-24 Calendar
Nov 6, 2023 – May 14, 2024
Nov 6 – Dec 15, 2023
Part 1: Jan 22 – March 31, 2024
Part 2: May 1 – May 15, 2024
Breaks – no classes or sessions:
December 16, 2023 – January 21, 2024
April 1 – April 30, 2024
*Please note that the US time of this course switches to 7:45 AM – 9:30 AM EDT following Daylight Savings Time, starting March 6, 2024.